If this is an emergency and you or someone you know is a victim of human trafficking and needs assistance, please call 911 or the National Human Trafficking Hotline at 1-888-373-7888. The national hotline is open 24 hours a day and will connect you to help locally. You can also text “be free” to 233733.
If you have noticed red flags and suspect trafficking please submit a tip to the National Human Trafficking Hotline.
Report missing children or child pornography to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) at 1-800-THE-LOST (843-5678) or through their Cybertip Line.
If you’re located in Racine, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Walworth, Washington, or Waukesha counties and have noticed red flags and suspect trafficking with someone you know, learn more about Fight to End Exploitation’s Advocacy Program.
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children: 800-843-5678
- National Runaway Safeline: 800-786-2929
- Youthline (for youth, by youth): 877-968-8454
- National Youth Crisis Hotline: 800-448-4663
- Parent Hotline: 800-840-6537
- National Suicide Hotline: 800-784-2433
- Trevor Suicide Lifeline (LGBTQ): 1-866-488-7386
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255
- National Dating Abuse Helpline: 866-331-9474
- Hearing and Speech Impaired Hotline: 800-799-4889
- LGBT National Hotline: 888-843-4564
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 800-656-4673
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-7233
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration Helpline: 800-662-4357
- Alcohol Abuse and Crisis Intervention: 800-234-0246
- Dial 2-1-1 for information about statewide services from both government and nonprofit organizations. This is a free service and will be of no cost to you.
- WI Hotline to Report Child Abuse: 800-422-4453
- WI Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255
- Addiction Recovery Helpline: 2-1-1
- Wisconsin Hopeline (Immediate Emotional Support): text “HOPELINE” to 741741
- LOTUS Legal Clinic: 414-885-1469
- UMOS Latina Resource Center: 414-389-6510